SETA Accreditation and Skills Development
Workshop for Beginners!
* * Anyone is welcome – bookings essential for catering purposes **
DURBAN ONLY – R50 p/person – 4 hours!
(8am to 12am 23rd of March 16)
* * * Topics to be covered * * *
1. We Will Explain:
- Accreditation: the different types, their characteristics and how to get accredited.
- How to lodge a complaint against a SETA, process or person.
2. And Discuss Answers To These Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are scarce and critical skills?
- Where does one find details or processes to apply for funding from a SETA?
- What are the benefits of participating in SETA projects like WSP and ATR?
- Why a qualified Skills Development Facilitator?
The workshop is open for anyone who’d like to learn more about TRAINYOUCAN, Accreditation and Skills Development practices.
Ideal for those currently acting as a Skills Development Facilitator or in any related Training or Human Resource positions who have not completed any training-related courses in the past.
Join us for a cup of Coffee & Muffin @The Venue in Westville (Durban – Varsity College) on the 23rd of March 2016.
- Cost: R50 per person.
- Venue: The Venue. (Next to Varsity College in Westville)
- Time: 8am to 12am
- Date: 23rd March 16
- Speaker: Ezra Steenkamp
Originally posted 2016-03-01 08:57:06. Republished by Blog Post Promoter