Appeals can be brought against:
• Assessments that are perceived to have been unfair, invalid or unreliable.
• The assessment outcome, if the assessor’s judgement is considered to be biased.
• Inadequate expertise or experience of the assessor, if this is considered to have influenced the assessment.
• Unethical practices.
• Learners should be secure in the knowledge that they can appeal against an unfair assessment.
• Every candidate being assessed and or moderated has the right to appeal against the decisions, conduct or compliance of the assessor or moderator.
• All candidates shall be familiarized with proper appeals procedure.
Originally posted 2013-09-26 14:57:16. Republished by Blog Post Promoter